Christian Health and Wellness Coaching
Do you want to improve your health? How about lose weight? Do you worry about your memory? As a Certified Christian Health and Wellness Coach, I can help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
I will motivate you to improve your nutritional habits and hold you accountable to your goals. I offer the first 30-minute session free to see if this would be a good fit.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. I will review your information and contact you to set up your first free session. After that, the sessions cost $30 for ½ hour and $50 for one hour.
What exactly will you receive from health and wellness coaching?
As your Christian Health and Wellness Coach, I will assess where you are physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and tailor a program specifically to meet your needs.
We will identify and accomplish health-related goals to improve your health and happiness. The world is full of contradictory nutritional advice, however, as an RN I have sifted through medical research, and together we will determine what changes are best for you.
I assess where you are nutritionally and physically to assist you to develop realistic goals that will meet your specific needs. I will help you determine strategies, take action, and keep moving forward to improve your health.
- Dietary analysis
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Identify emotional eating triggers
- Hormonal and digestive health assessment
- Determine and achieve goals for weight loss
- Guidance with meal planning and recipe suggestions
- Provide seven steps for getting off sugar and carbohydrates
- Investigate food and lifestyle choices that work best for you
- Provide education regarding beneficial versus harmful foods
- Determine which foods may cause inflammation in your body
- Offer encouragement, Bible verses, and prayer to achieve improved health
- Create a personalized fitness plan, stress management plan, and healthy eating plan
- Give compassionate support to empower you to achieve your health and wellness goals
Coaching session results:
- Weight loss
- Improve overall health
- Decreased inflammation
- Improved skin conditions
- Increased energy and vitality
- Restore your body to its God-given health
- Reduction of headaches, joint pain, digestive issues, insomnia
- Slow but progressive healing of some chronic diseases such as obesity, hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, and heart disease
I offer one-time coaching sessions as well as on-going weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly coaching.
I am a Registered Nurse, however, I do not give clinical advice. I will make recommendations for improving your health, but the decision about whether or not to proceed is yours. You should check with your physician before proceeding with any of my recommendations.
I will be honest with you.
This means I will let you know what you are doing well. However, this may also mean that I will share something with you during your coaching sessions that you do not want to hear. I will share these things with you in a constructive and supportive way to help you meet your goals. But, this requires that you have a teachable spirit and are willing to take advice. If you choose the ongoing coaching, you will receive accountability from me to reach your goals.
Your information is Confidential.
The information you share with me is confidential. This means, without your written permission, no information about your sessions with me is available to anyone.
While Susan Neal RN is experienced and competent in guiding others to improve their health, she is not a physician. Nor is she under the clinical supervision of a medical doctor. Always seek the advice of a physician before implementing any health recommendations.
While the outcome of health and wellness coaching is positive, the degree to which any particular individual will reach their goals or achieve their desired level of satisfaction is not predictable. No guarantees of successful outcomes are given.
Please consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning or changing any health or eating habits to make sure that it is appropriate for you. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always ask a physician. Please do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something Susan Neal advises. Susan assumes no responsibility for any injury that may result from implementing her recommendations.
If Susan Neal does not feel competent in helping you with your specific health and wellness coaching issue, she will decline treatment.